Healthcare is a crucial service that needs dealing with heaps of documents, papers, forms, etc. Healthcare is now a rapidly growing industry. The hospital management system has become an essential tool for hospital management. It manages all aspects of administrative, management, and the hospital’s marketing to allow them and doctor software to serve better. So if you want to create the best hospital management system, you need to have all the features and modules mentioned below. It is important to know about this management software and its features.
Features of hospital management software
The following are the features of the best hospital management software-
- Scheduling: manage appointments and display open slots on a calendar.
- Payments: manage the bill of patience.
- Insurance claims: claims management and submits the follow-up.
- Allocation: allots duties among staff members.
- Invertor management: stock management and keeping the check and maintenance to avoid overload of stock.
- Availability: manages the availability of doctors, nurses, and cleaners.
Modules of hospital management system software
The modules included under this software are-
- Patient: In this module, there is one facility to register patients, and view their reports and history, get the doctor’s appointments, arrange for their treatment. This provides complete assistance in patient management. Through this, patients access history, their information, and overall health condition.
- Doctor: this system allows the registration of the doctors working in a hospital and their details. It also manages doctors’ duties and assembles updates regarding appointment details with the patient’s health condition and details.
- Drugs: this module is the management system of all the drugs used to treat patients. This also manages the availability and the stock of the drugs that the patient may be prescribed in the future.
- Administrative: this includes all the management work regarding the rights of the management. This comes in updating inventory records and payments, and this manages all purchases.
- Online appointment: This system manages the patients’ online appointments instead of paying a physical visit. This system is very convenient as it is easily accessible.
- Invoice: after the appointment has been taken, the system creates an invoice that includes payment and the patient’s current status.
- Medical services include all the hospital services to the patients, such as dental service, cardiac service, etc. They can check the service timings and details about the service, such as the doctor’s name.
- Doctor Service report: this system allows complete management and details about the doctors, such as their qualification, specialization, duty hours, i.e., timings.
- Lab test: lab test system carries the result and all the necessary information about the report tested in the hospital lab, such as X-ray, CT scan, etc.
In the end, it concludes that if one creates such systems and have the features mentioned above, 10KB App can create a smooth functioning and best hospital management software, as it makes it easy for not only patients who need simple procedures and less chaos for the treatment, but for also the staff working to make sure that the patients are completely satisfied with their services.